1| The WedLuxe Glitterati ™ ADVERTISING information
Participation in WedLuxe is by invitation or by review upon request*, subject to space availability. Bi-annually, we conduct an extensive review of the industry–determining what businesses are providing exceptional services and creativity for the marketplace. Our review process includes obtaining referrals and references from industry leaders who are directly involved in the creation of luxury weddings in Canada, USA (and abroad) each year.
2| Do you have a luxury product or service you would like to see featured in WedLuxe? Editorial & Product Spotlights
Product samples should be sent to:
Cloud Nine Creative Inc.
Suite 1008 - 555 Richmond St W.
Toronto, ON M5V 3B1
T. 416.591.1203 (deliveries accepted 9:30am - 4:30pm Monday thru Friday)
PLEASE NOTE: PRODUCT SAMPLES WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
3| How are real-life wedding stories submitted? Can anyone submit? Wedding Story Submissions
We accept and will consider wedding story submissions from any professional wedding photographer in Canada OR the United States. To be considered for either the Toronto or Western Canada printed editions, your story must qualify under one of the following three criteria:
1. The Photographer whose work is featured, has a principal place of business, in Canada.
2. Bride or Groom have a connection to Canada (resident, former resident, etc).
3. The wedding includes the work of a professional, product or service that originated in Canada.
1. High-resolution photographs readied for final output (colour corrected and retouched as photographer or couple desires). The images must be sent to us via WeTransfer.com (300 dpi minimum when scaled to 9"x 12"). Low-res proofs or hard copy albums/prints will not be accepted or reviewed, or returned to sender.
2. A completed set of WedLuxe Wedding Story Forms must accompany the entry before we can consider the story. The forms consist of:
a. Couple's completed Couples Questionnaire
b. Planner/Couple completed Planning Questionnaire
c. Couple's signed Exclusivity/Release Waiver
d. Photographer's Exclusivity/Release Waiver
3. The story must not be submitted to, or under review by, any other print or digital publication, or any other blog at the time of submission. WedLuxe retains the exclusive rights to publish the story while the images are in our review. The review process takes 6 months.
We accept blog submissions from any professional photographer, Worldwide. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for upload information.