PAL Insurance Brokers Canada has insured thousands of weddings across Canada since 1989 and is celebrating their 30th anniversary this year with a brand new website. The easy-to-use platform includes an online application for PAL's Weddinguard insurance, which makes insuring your wedding that much easier.
PAL's Weddinguard program provides three 24-hour periods of Host Liquor Liability coverage, a type of insurance that many wedding venues require couples to obtain for their wedding day. PAL offers four Weddinguard packages, which each include increasing levels of coverage for the following:
- General Liability including Liquor Liability for three 24-hour periods (For example: rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, and gift opening. Events can take place at different locations. Additional days can be purchased.)
- Bridal attire
- Wedding photos and video
- Wedding presents
- Wedding cake and flowers
- Wedding stationery
- Rented property
- Loss deposit
- Wedding & Honeymoon cancellation expenses
Why do you need Weddinguard insurance for your wedding?
- Your wedding venue will likely require you to show proof of liability insurance for your wedding.
- Backyard or at-home wedding? Your homeowner’s insurance may not cover you if a guest slips and falls
- Wedding vendors and venues sometimes cancel, fail to show up, or close down without notice.
- Vendors may not give you a refund if you postpone or cancel.
- Postponements and cancellations can unfortunately occur if you, your fiancé(e), or anyone in your family falls ill.
Check out PAL’s Facebook page for stories about real-life situations in Canada in which Weddinguard could have helped. You can apply online for PAL’s Weddinguard up to a year in advance of your wedding. Click here to learn more.