The 4th Annual WedLuxe Wedding Show is RIGHT around the corner and we are incredibly excited about the MANY experiential areas that our guests will enjoy at points throughout the show.
This year, our guests will have THREE areas to enjoy complimentary food, courtesy of our host Oliver & Bonacini Catering and Events. One of these tasty and impeccably designed areas is dubbed The Botanique Crêperie & Tea Tasting Bar presented by Oliver & Bonacini, Sloane Tea, Contemporary Furniture Rentals and Frank Rea, Forget Me Not Flowers and will be located within Arcadian Studio. Oliver & Bonacini will serve herb-infused mini crêpes from the demonstration kitchen as Sloane Tea showcases a host of tasty teas for our guests to enjoy!
With only 11 days left until the show begins, time is running out! If you haven't bought your tickets yet, Sunday (Jan 11th) tickets are still available here: http://bit.ly/wlxshowsun and Saturday (Jan 10th) tickets can be purchased here: http://bit.ly/wlxshowsat.
1. The Botanique Crêperie & Tea Tasting Bar
2. Teacups via Sloane Tea
3. Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 Lookbook via The Terrier and Lobster
4. Tea Boxes via Sloane Tea
5. Floral Design via Flickr
6. Red Valentino Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Collection via Style.com
7. Teacup with Flowers via Stylecaster.com
8. Perfectly Pear Tea via Sloane Tea
9. Edible Flower Crêpes via Once Upon A Plate
10. Vintage Greenhouse via Flickr
11. Invisible Vase via LambertRainville.com
12. Edible Flower Crêpes via craftfoxes.com
13. Art Deco Greenhouse via WeHeartIt
14. Teapot via Sloane Tea
15. Basilius Besler "Hortus Eystettensis" Deluxe Edition Hand colored engravings, 1613 via Joel Oppenheimer Gallery
16. Tea and Photo via Sloane Tea
17. Vintage Tea Canisters via Christie's Auction House
18. Bicycle via Adeline Country Cottage